Marine Conservation Photo Library
Welcome to Silent Reef Photography, a high quality marine conservation and marine impacts stock photo library.
Image galleries include:
- Fish Markets – includes wildlife trade and crocodile meat images
- Ocean Pollution – with a focus on marine debris
- Sea Turtles – shows ill and injured sea turtles and turtle head start programs
- Sharks and Manta Rays – images from the shark fin soup industry and harvesting manta ray gill rakers for traditional Chinese medicine
- Traditional Fishing – a focus on Sri Lanka fishermen showing a lifestyle threatened by large-scale industrial fishing and modern factory fishing ships
- Papua New Guinea – a special feature on PNG with a focus on poverty and community, social issues and woman’s issues
Silent Reef Photography images can be purchased for your editorial, advertising and electronic media needs. We provide high resolution images with a high level of personal service. To purchase an image licence first make your choice by browsing our Galleries, then request a quote tailored to your specific needs.
Our images are purchased under a Rights Managed license, which gives you a higher degree of exclusivity over royalty free stock images. Read more about the advantages of Right Managed Images.
Please contact Silent Reef Photography at any time to further discuss your needs.
Silent Reef Photography is part of the Silent Reef marine conservation initiative founded by David Roe. With over ten years experience working with communities, governments and scientists to reduce marine impacts, Dave is well placed to take the unique marine conservation photographs found on this site.